Having integrity means:
"If you have integrity, you are honest and firm in your moral principles." According to the Collins Dictionary online.
Integrity is an inborn moral conviction to do what is right, and reject that which is wrong, regardless of the consequences that are attached to their decisions.
Integrity comes in many forms, but the most important traits that are expected at the SEOW YI are dependability, honesty, loyalty and good judgment.
● That our actions are consistent with our words;
● That we are trustworthy, reliable and honest;
● That we communicate honestly and openly;
● That we have appropriate values, and behaviours that reflect these values;
● That we can admit mistakes and not be afraid to show our care.