Sharpening Grinding Stone wheel for Slitting Cutting Machine
Our Advantages of Sharpening Grinding Stone wheel for Slitting Cutting Machine
The structure of diamond wheel is different from that of ordinary abrasive wheel, which is generally composed of diamond abrasive layer, transition layer and matrix. The working layer, also known as diamond layer, is composed of abrasive, binder and filler and is the working part of the grinding wheel. Transition layer, also known as non-diamond layer, is composed of binder, metal powder and filler.
It is the part that firmly connects the diamond layer to the matrix. The matrix is used to receive the abrasive layer, and when used, it is firmly clamped on the spindle of the grinding machine with flange plate.
- Sharpening Blade Works With 12 & 15 inch (Sharpening Stone)
- Fits Slitting Machine Size 1 1/2 Wide 3 1/2 Diameter 1/2 Bore
- Check Out Our Detail Picture and Compare
- High efficiency grinding and the grinding tool has the longest service life.
- High abrasion resistance, small abrasion of grinding wheel, high production efficiency and meet the requirements of high efficiency and precision machining tools.
- Good cutting performance reduces grinding power and saves energy.
- Good thermal conductivity, conducive to heat evacuation.